Sunday, May 15, 2005

Positive and Negative

I've had an 'in and out' week. Sick, stayed home thursday, just trying to get my metal magnatized again. (as it were)

Really, I'm not sitting at 100% for my outlook, my feeling. Its the ninja training... I need to balance that brutality with activities in my life (why I filter in and out of vegatarian life styles... or my seclusion from the general populous on specific nights when I just need to relax and become me again.)

Go out with my friend last night. Hit my favorite pool hall for a quick game. End up waiting for a table for a half hour or so. No biggie.

Let me begin about my friend. Girls that I've dated who know the both of us would call us almost opposites. I'm flashy (sometimes) he's reserved. I'm loud, he's quiet. I'm active, he's almost shy. You could almost say that I'm mature, he's working on it. (not in a negative way... just in a simple things way)

The girls last night were all over him. Nothing for me, would ignore me, my drinks (waitresses) special attention for him. Shoulder pats, rubbing his hair (he's got a fine fuzz on the top of his head) winking, suggesting at things... the whole 9 yards.

It was cool. To tell you the truth. I'm not often put back seat. (I think I liked it)

But we discussed after I pointed it out a few times to him. (we've hit the bar together a few times - wingmen; gone out partying a few times... I would say attention flows my way usually. I'm often in my element and people are initially drawn to that.)

He says "I've had a very good week. Dumped my girlfriend, bought a motorcycle. Work is good... everything is just going well; there is alot of positivity about me."

I'm like -- I'm not feeling well, I'm tired, have a headache. There is no sparkle to my eyes.

Perhaps the difference in 'energy' level is changing the flow of female.

*smile* last nights thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home