Sunday, May 08, 2005

vaccuum's are filled automatically

The universe has helped me today... I think.

I felt like pool, but didn't feel like calling someone. My friend calls me (and on mothers day none the less) leaves a message sayin "hey call me after 7, I need some pool tonight".

YEAH!

So we hook it up. At the pool hall is our favorite waitress (the girl who gave me her number in a few posts ago)... I said I wouldn't talk about her, but I'm so backwards right now, I need to put down ideas.

*smile*

I hope she's fucking with my mind... cause that would really be cool. I havn't had one of those in a long time and was looking forward to my next.

But I'm confused as hell. No level of energetic empathy can help me here. ( I never was good with girls I'd fallen for. If I'm on the cusp or anywhere on the other side, we're good... A damn artist with some of the stuff I can do and see. With someone I'm allready over the line with; I'm like a boy who has never been in a relationship before; she'll just end up being that much of a mystery.)

I lost 11 games, won 3. By won three, I mean 2. One was handed to me. (I handed him a number of games too... but because of my ego, they get counted against me)

I just wasn't there. We started talking about ball placement... he told me that I'm sloppy... that I have a very good shot, but because I don't make a plan, don't think or anythin... I'm just lucky.

I smiled. Perfectly lined up my next 6 shots... Like perfectly lined up... no question intentional.

said that if I did that with everyone, I wouldn't have anyone to play pool against.

he offered me a place to live in 4 months (or so).. just bought a condo yesterday.

and I'm definately going to take him up on that... it'll be a little farther away (like 3 blocks) and a little more a month.

But this guy is exactly my age, has the same schedule as me and he doesn't own any cats. (among other things.)

my friends are going to get upset; been moving every 6 months... but I guess roomates being like women; I'll just keep looking until I find the right one.

-------

to the drama.

I couldn't win at all; cause I was trying to figure her out. Your typical highschool situation. Ignoring me, no smiling... straight; to the point...

My buddy was laughing... she would do the rounds to all of the other tables at least 3 to 4 times before she would stop by ours. Quick in and out. Wouldn't see her for another long time.

After a bit, when I livened up; planted some hooks into her head. Actually had a good conversation. She gave off appropriate signals... mentioned her age; only brought up positive aspects of herself; smiled in the right places and didn't let a topic go (that she was discussing with my buddy) until she got an answer from me on my opinion.

Followed the hooks ( just your basic "when her attention comes this way, let me know") and every time she would leave our table, or about to come back to our table, she would stop by the hostess, get in all close talk for a minute or so and glance over at us mid way.

Which is really weird, cause she woun't glance at all for the in betweens except for those times.

and she wasn't busy... sat and talked with another table for almost 20 minutes...

so... yeah.

At first, we figured that I just messed something up really bad and she was avoiding us.

After that, I figured that because our conversation was neutral, to judge how things were going, she had my first impression from initially seeing me... which was... lethargic to say the least. (I'm spacy today)

*smile*

I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter; regardless of whats going on in her head or myne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home