Thursday, April 21, 2005

lost information

first things first.

I had this rad blog all written up about the difference between being milk or a rootbeer slurpee in a relationship.

But its gone.

Blogger ate it because I took so damn long writing it... I hit publish and *POOF* gone.

I was just saying... we have milk. it goes in everything. you open the fridge... milk is always there.

Rootbeer slurpee's... I'll drive through half the city looking for a refreshing root beer (or doctor pepper... mmmn!) slurpee. And you just can't get enough. When a refreshment store near you stocks that type of slurpee... Every Day you go to get one... cause it won't last.

But milk... lasts forever.

and it went on... was really quite good. As its gone from my head, please use your imagination to fill in what would have been said.

------

So... I havn't swam in forever.

Went for a quick one tonight. Forgot how to swim again... remembered (the hard way) not to breathe in the water though.

Thats a good lesson one can't learn enough.

Just in-case I happen to get confused while drinking a glass of water, I can always bring up my swimming learning times... and be like "Right... you breathe air and drink water."

Ran for a mile... did some stretching. Hit the peck deck a little bit.

I'm stronger than I remember. And I weigh more too.

Interesting.

I had my first subway sub with meat today... It was AMAZING!

But their pizza sauce for a pizza sub leaves much to be desired.

Developed in napal for the meatball subs... just doesn't cut it when you turn the corner and find 3 boston pizza's and a pizza hut.

Thats ok.

Yesterday, I almost only ate ice cream. I think that may be bad for you... have to check with some nurse friends.

Juiced some fruit tonight to make up for it.... though I did have a sunday... without chocolate topping... the strawberry and pinaple toppings they have on that... has to be some form of nutrition in there.

Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home