Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Pool

So I play pool an unhealthy amount.

Which is cool. when you do something that much, things that would appear extrordinary just become a matter of odds after a while.

Was out playing pool tonight with my buddie... but I got tired of being so cliche. Figured that I would start naming the pool balls after cartoon style characters.

So yeah... its a little weak... but thats ok;

1) Homer Simpson
4) Grimice
7) Scooby Do
9) Charlie Brown

All 4 balls. There were some others... but I've forgotten them I think. I can't really remember if there were others actually... such is the power of forgetting things.

Please... comment your thoughts. I need more names. (maybe the 2 could be huckleberry hound... he's blue isn't he?)

The character has to have a color in common with the ball... or a personality similar. (eg. charlie brown... thats my favorite. Totally has that yellow smock thing goin that looks like a 9 ball)

peace out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cue ball could be Casper.
I'm still thinking about the others. I'll let you know what I come up with ;)

5:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home