Monday, April 04, 2005

Breaking and pain

Some mundane thoughts for you - off the walls are going to be in other postings;

So... yesterday was pretty busy for me.

Woke up at 10; went to breaking class at 11:30. Was like "yeah, a good sunday, half hour early for class... I can't wait for today!" Walked in the door and was informed that daylight savings time has tricked me. That I'm an hour late.

:(

Did the class thing. The bboy told me that there is another class I might be able to go to after his class; so I went there.

Due to the time change; we started on time (like 2 or so) but ended up finishing at 5.

Thats alot of excercise for one day. (But totally worth it)

Sunday night, at a local bar; they have this bboy night. Was invited to show up; did that. Ran into an ex-girlfriend. Even though she dumped me; after the breakup, she called repeatedly for a few months. (I'm talking like every day at first, then only 3-4 times a week after the first bit. - for those of you who know me... if I talk to someone twice in 2 days, thats too much... twice a week even. Unless its a girlfriend - who get special rules)

Going back;

Saturday night I didn't sleep well. First night in a new place. (oh yeah, I moved on saturday) The move itself was really uneventfull. Had 5 guys come out; rented a truck. Moved stuff. Had 2 "beer o'clocks" and went for lunch. Started at 11, done before 3:30. Pretty efficient.

Chilled with my homeboys after that. Saturday night, saw Sin City.

Thats a wild movie. I thought it was very good... confusing at times, but good.

The real catch was the girls. Girls like that don't really exist in real life. I've seen one or two... but seriously, I think they're vat grown. The genetic splices of beauty to create something supernatural.

Never mind that Jessica Alba. The funny thing is; when she's up on the stage (she's an exotic dancer - at least I think I'm talking about Jessica Alba...) She dances for like 10 secconds... its not the dancing itself that makes her look amazing... its the lighting and the croud.

With the portrayal of men drooling and the conditions around her dancing; totally creates that mob mentality where your just expected to drool... so you do.

Not that I'm complaining mind you.

Friday day, afternoon and night; spent packing. Went to the outdoors show that campers village and the fishing hole put on.

Even though I'm trying to watch my spending... there is just something about a good deal that grabes you by the ankles and drags you towards it.

Spent close to $100... got a sleeping bag and a flash light.


Yeah, so thats me... up to date.

My home computer is slightly broken; working on it. With the move, probably won't be fixed very soon. Need to unpack and get sorta organised first I think.

Needless to say; I'm slightly sore from yesterdays workings. I'm sure I'll get over it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home