Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The bus terminal

So... I'm going to the bus terminal... and here is a little punk (16 years old) comes running up... looking behind him like he's expecting the bus at any minute.

I smile, tell him we've got 3 minutes to go before the 125 stops by. Thanked me, said that he has a date tonight.

I looked at him with a half smile... which clearly means "tell me more"; and the tale comes out.

He's liked this girl for a while, going to take her out for a movie. Needs to get home pretty quick so he's not late.

So I told him to take her to a scary movie... that way her body gets excited, often confused for being arroused. If thats what he's looking for. ( and if she's not attracted to him; well... then nothing to be concerned about) He's like... "as for that, I have this" pulls out his wallet, and sorta peeks out a condom.

I'm started laughing. This is one of those things that everyone has seen or done in there life... and here is proof that the circle continues to our youth.

So I made sure he was safe (cause us older folks have to do that) told him that exposing condoms to heat from being in your pocket and the wear of a wallet makes them expire before their date.

We chatted for a bit, I told him which bus will get him where. We get on the bus and some crazy's are there loaded with grocery bags.

I gave one a half smile, he smiled back... conversation started "Hows it going?" took off his mit, exposed his hand. I followed suit and we engauged in talk about getting a job for a software firm.

But still...

One guy older by several years, another younger by some as well... (I'm 23) both approach me out of the blue, looking for a decent conversation and advice. I love this adventure!

(It must be the sunglasses.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home