Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Brests

Every once in a while, us as men need to contemplate the simple necessities in our lives.

Sure there are cars, work, the weather... but I'm talking about brests.

Today at the office, one of the guys had a visitor. I'm talking 5'4", very trim body and a C cup. Funny was, she was walking through the office, not much for posture, or composure. Not alot of self confidence (which I find so attractive!) or really that good looking.

For some reason, I was awe struck.

It might have been due to massive amounts of caffine (you ever drink something called Bawls?) or the fact that I work in a 99% male environment... but I couldn't stop pretending to walk by where she was visiting, and checking her out. I wanted to be noticed, like a peacock; ruffling his feathers.

We fast forward to the pool. This girl was sitting beside a guy (obviously a friend or lover) in the sauna. Her bekini was seriously sized wrong... her brests were totally visible. I'm not talking a nice firm breast package... but an "I'm leaning forward for every male around me to look at my cleavage" but with a little natural sag happening.

Like she was only wearing the fabric to cover nipples, not to assist in keeping the appearance of a youthfull firmness.

She must have been between 16 and 18, but still... any man in his right mind would stare and be dumbstruck; to hell with consequences (for example... the rest of the guys in the sauna)


Now... this fully clothed 20 year old vixen... I couldn't get enough of.

This Very under clothed 16 year old skank... I didn't even want to look at.

There is something here to learn from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home