Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Good news and bad news.

So... that sound was only 500 dollars. Dissapointing. I've heard 500 dollars before... and I guess I just heard it with a different accent.

Looks like the oil leaking... well that seal may be the only one which can be changed from the outside of the engine. The shaft that's busted ass, the chain and sprokets; ordered them up. looks like they're about 350 total. Another hundred for labour... and 50 bucks for lunch...

Roomate is out in red deer... but his girlfriend is living here to take care of his dog.

Tired of watching movies... she decided to rent seasons of television shows. Last few nights were season's two and three of '24'. Tonight... the last season of sex and the city.

Watching some of it with her... the question is arrised. This show... is this how life is for girls? Cause it seems like the same actions, just a completely different perspective... different actions/reactions. I dunno.

It just seemed so ... fake.

I guess I'm not its target demographic.

I only swam 23 lengths tonight. I think its because of the agonising pain from breaking class... and that I'm sick. I'll do better thursday night.

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home