Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The old switcheroo

So I met this girl from the internet tonight.

Just got back from it actually.

Its funny, cause if you post a picture of you lying on a bed looking straight at the camera, there aren't may details that someone can glean. Just facial appearance really.

Well... add 10 pounds to your face after the picture is taken and try to pass that off to the guy you meet for coffee.

So... I'm woeing this girl... she thinks I'm absolutely awesome. and all of a sudden I realise that I am not attracted to her at all... how do you do that switch? (don't get me wrong, looks aren't even half... but when that leg of a three legged chair is missing, the chair isn't held up... and thats only a 30% sharing ratio. In this case everything else didn't line up, but would have been ok if we had a click) Instead of a direct confrontation "excuse me, please get out of my personal space" try just being off. Instead of her being attracted to me completely, she was like "something is just sorta wrong" will translate it into her head as just no "click" and call it done.

On the lighter side, I met a my new roomate tonight. As the 'blind' date didn't go well, the 'blind' roomate hunt has resulted in a success.

No more "dog house" (I seriously don't like that dog)... this guy is awesome. he does have 2 cats, but they're nice cats... so its ok.

He seems like a little... off kilter in the head, but so am I; so everything is perfect.

Life progresses; fate steps in.

*Revision*

I did some inner searching, and it was more than looks that made me not "want" that girl. Every time I made a witty/sarcastic comment, I had to stop and explain what I ment to her.

Seriously, I'm a pretty smart person, and am looking for someone likewise. She didn't get any of them, and litterly 50% of what I have to say is comprised of witty/sarcastic comments.

NEXT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home