Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A leap of faith

Its funny... faith is proven when we least expect.

Its almost like I need a person in my life... a filler if you will. When I've had a shit day at work and feel like just going home and browsing online for girls at my local 'pick me up' internet service; I need a friend to call me and say "Craig... you lazy son of a bitch come out and play."

To fill the void. The sand between my rocks and the water between my grains of sand.

So until recently, I had a person like that. I didn't really like him, there just wasn't alot of love between us.

I don't know who was in the wrong; but there was wrong happening. Whenever I would go for a girl pickup (which is like once or twice a week) he would find some way of totally fucking it up... or we would get about half way through and decide that she likes him and he would make an idiot of him self trying to cut me down and cut me off.

So... that relationship ended.

and I was like "what am I going to do now?"

So I found a temp to fill the void... but we're too different (and too alike) to spend massive amounts of time together. And before I could even think of finding someone else; another friend totally stepped up to the plate. Calling me out of the blue to chill. We've gone to play pool a few times now... and I feel chemistry.

(not in a... man with man type of strange way... like a totally cool friends looking to back eachother up in a girl (and fun) hunting extravaganza)

Does that sound weird?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home