Sunday, March 20, 2005

The hunger part 2

You know what...

After further evaluation I've come to understand my hunger a little more.

I'm showy when I need to be showy; but I really prefer to keep my strengths to myself.

I'm hungry, but not egotistically hungry. I just want to learn everything about everything.

------------

I've also noticed that when a person in public is reserved or humble; its totally interpreted as that person being weak or subserviant.

Which is unfortunate.

On the other hand, no one cars if your a professional diver. No one cares if you know Pi to like a million digits. In this plastic stamped people world, normal and standard are favored.

Upon greeting the average passer by, if you say anything other than "good" or "well" (or the other 10 common words used to say everything is status-quo) to answer your either seen as desiring attention (negative) or ignored.

But if we're changing as people, we really just want everything else to stay the same.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so true.

Keep up the bloggin!

11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home