Monday, March 21, 2005

Change

Funny thing.

I grew my hair out for 4 months... just to see what it would be like. Didn't like it; so on friday I had most of it cut off.

Now that its short, everyone's like "what happened?"

Upon further questioning, I've come to understand that they actually have no clue as to how my hair was before... or even how its different.

Just that it is different, and that they don't like it.

On a side note.

Breakdancing vs martial arts.

Before, I would say "hey, check out this really cool move I learned" and everyone who knew I'm a martial artist would back away or say "Don't you dare demonstrate on me!"

Now... I say "hey, check out this really cool move I learned" and everyone who was away comes closer to check it out. (sorta living vicariously through me I would guess.)

Not that I'm even 1:100 the breaker that I am a martial artist... but I guess martial arts are so main stream (and in a breaking demonstration, not alot of people get hurt.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home