Sunday, March 27, 2005

defining moments

Its always been my belief that there are defining moments in one's life.

Moments where trauma or stress push us to the limit of human imagination. Force us to act completely based on levels of instict we never new existed.

And what comes through?

Fight or flight.

I've been in some situations of my own. I'm proud to say that I always look after others in situations of emergencies. Little care to damage, just make sure the people involved are ok.

I had an epiffany lately.

Maybe it isn't the massive decisions that we make that define what we do... but the small ones. Day to day choices. Things like "do I go left, or do I turn right?" that sum up so that when we think we're really changing the world, we're really re-inacting what we've allready decided to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home