Monday, May 02, 2005

truth... n'stuff

I've done alot more thinking about truth and lies... and I've come up with something that just won't leave me.

The best truth is one no one believes, the best lies is one no one doubts.

Maybe from a power sence anyways... cause there is power in the truth.

And in knowing.

Its funny... I met a girl that I fell for instantly... but how can I get her when I can't even breathe when she looks at me?

*laugh* mr man of a thousand things to say can't come up with anything past hello.

And I have things... but they sound so... cheasy in my head to say. Its all I can come up with. Is it ok to say cheasy things sincerely?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe what sounds cheesy to you isn't cheesy to someone else.
It never hurts to try right ?

7:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwww.. the best route is just to take a step forward and go for it. The worset she can do is say no.

10:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home