Saturday, April 23, 2005

Movies etc.

Watched "Kung Fu Hustle" last night.

Was a wicked awesome movie. Way better than any of the 'crouching tiger' situations by far... by that I mean; this movie is a poke at western film. Just using kung fu and wire work to do it.

Its rad.

---------

Out playin pool tonight. Swam some this afternoon, but mosly took it easy. Almost 9 when I figured I should do something with my evening.

So went for a game of pool with my friend and had some dinner afterwards.

Very nice. just a simple evening. Simple pleasures make the world go round.

---------

So I would classify myself as a lone wolf person.

Someone who watches from the outside. I like to pretend I'm in with everyone... that I'm part of the group. But really, its just illusion. I'm one of those "we won't call him cause he's got better things to do" types of people.

And I've always been like that. Someone who everyone wants to come out, just no one calls cause of that damn perception.

Perception.

I was invited to a huge bbq tomorrow. Thinking about attending. I really have way too much stuff planned for tommorrow... but just thinking of being there amongst so many strangers. (which really is my element. I love unknown and new people/things)

I was just like ... that isn't my thing.

Stood on the padio looking at some of the other appartments. There were 4 parties going on right in front of my eyes. And I held that "I want to be there feeling" in my hand. Really had a good look.

I didn't want to be there. I didn't want that group. I just want that... "they're always there if I need them" feeling thats so hard to find.

Why baseball fanatics are obsessed with the game (See fever pitch - movie - came out a month ago into the theaters. Sucked... but the message is the same)

*smile*

which I guess is why I have problems finding women. Cause I'm a lone wolf looking for a lone wolf. sorta the antipathy of oppourtunities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home