Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Religion

I think we're sitting on a cusp of new revelations.

Its strange; I'm reading this "the god delusion" book and a quote referred to the higher levels of intellect showing distinctly lower levels of religious belief.

That the smarter a person is, the less he'll believe in god.

But when I meditate along this thought; something doesn't feel right.

Like we're about to all move to a new level of understanding, that there is something out there - something that can be understood and scientifically proven to exist in both the relm of science and religion.

I dunno. If someone out ther knows what I'm talking about, if they'd jump on and have a few words I would really appreciate it.

Capt'n

1 Comments:

Blogger Fated said...

What did you think of the God Delusion. It has been recommended to me countless times. I just can't fathom reading an entire book on religion. I find most books like that just feel like propaganda. The opinion of someone else that makes you think but is not necessarily right. I heard it is a very good "thinking" book. Is it worth the read?

12:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home