Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fronteir Cowboy

Okk;

I've been flirting it up with some online girls; and ran into another "holistic medicine" student at a local college. It sorta dawned on me that the ideas I'm having, the principals I'm investigating and exploring with my friends and apprentices; we're cutting the edge of energetic investigation.

Not necessarily that we are walking a path that others aren't.

Only that we're exploring things before a wave of instituionalism comes and crushes our imagination of potentials and possibilities.

Its funny. I mentioned that people used to get their reiki certifications over a few weekends to a person who had been studying for months to get it... she was... upset. (and massively sceptical - until I showed her some of my "learned in a weekend" tricks)

Speaking to another, just makes me shake my head with shame. We're seeing a new generation grow, and unfortunately they may be wilting for lack of sunlight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home