Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Paving the way

So I used to send an energetic "hello" out into a room before I knocked on the door to wake my lead hand up. I found that when I would do that it would only take 1 knock and he'd be wide awake.

Or I could feel his sleep cycle and find a better time to wake him - if not immediately energetically adjustable.

So I was thinking.

You know how people always say "I was just thinking about you..." when you spur of the moment call them?

How can we cause that?

I got a very nice looking girl's number from the bar last week. Told her that I would call her in a week (being today). So I just spent the last 3 minutes coaxing a connection into her head. Being all like "hey! its me!" on an energetic level. In another 5 or so minutes going to call her up and see the reaction.

I wanted to post this first incase it didn't work at all. *smile* I just figured that maybe this is something we could work on.

Like ringing the doorbell before walking into a house - same thing. Only before we phone someone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home