Monday, September 10, 2007

Family

This last weekend I spent with family.

My uncle got married on Vancouver Island with a very limited party; came home and had all the extended relatives over.

It was really nice. As I've worked the last two christmas' I havn't really gotten a chance to see the family much.

So we kibitz'd. It looks like I've grown up a heck of alot in the last two years. Surprisingly so.

My cousin in law (or something) who is an amazing person to talk to, we chatted with my religious uncle for a few hours. Really enjoyed that one. And talked to my aunt about being happy.

My extended family is crazy religious... and my aunt made some comment about it being in the bible that we shouldn't be happy. So I dropped to the serious me and was like "well thats just tough". Apperently what she said came out wrong and the bible says to be happy... so we cleared that one right up and moved along.

I got home late saturday, woke up early for breakfast at mom's.

When I got home, both times, I was just wiped. I guess family does that to some people. Exhausts them and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home