Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Lead and follow

There is a skill that some have.

I had first learned about it through a neuro linguistics instructor when he was talking about bringing someone through modalities. From kinesthetic to visual and auditory and back.

It was my idea to be able to change a person, to adjust their method of communication.

And i know you can. Not only through these methods, but using energy as well.

That once you follow a person to the now they occupy, you can bring them (most often slowly) to the now you exist in.

I understand the idea of this isn't readily powerful. That most people would read through and wonder how the different now's do anything, if they do anything (or exist!) at all.

But we shape the world by our beliefs. What I wish to see, i see. What I believe I can do, I do. Bringing someone else to this; having them believe as you believe, witness what you see and do. The synchronicity of your thought is the source of some power.

If you believe in such.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home