Monday, July 02, 2007

Anamalistic tendancies

Ok; so I come back from the field and I'm ... different.

Very un-like the me that I am after being in town for a while.

Who is this stranger?

I've found out that its actually me. The me thats un-diluted by others.

Strange; to finally find someone you can see in the mirror.

I posed a challenge to a friend of mine. To assist me to become that me more often.

Its strange, for me to have a goal; but no real good ideas on how to achieve that goal.

And yeah; I know, I don't really want to step backwards to who I was (and found no use for) but I would very much like to become that me again, mainly because I ran away from him; and running is never acceptable.

Folding up of a personality and putting it into the closet, a drawer or the garbage - acceptable.

Running away from who you are; no matter the reason - not acceptable.

Thusly; tonights challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home