Sunday, May 27, 2007

Whyte Ave

Ok... seriously... what the crap just happened?

So I was looking for a little "I just got home" adventure.

I end up online, meet a brand new girl. chat with her for less than 5 minutes... her and her friends are going to some bar. So I'm like ... here we go!

Show up; meet some girl in a bar's lineup, run into a buddy from highschool... which was cool. Phone rings, its that girl again. She's at a different bar. So I head over there.

A few days ago I was thinking "i havn't had anyone approach me and say 'do I know you from somewhere?' for a while, I need some of that to happen soon" and some chick walks up to me. Says that her boyfriend and her know me. I was like "awesome! check 1 for the check list"

Get in, meet the girl. She was a little bit of a dissapointment. But whatever. I'm looking for some one to dance with and here she is.

Her phone rang like a dozen times, apperently wants to go across the street to another bar. She's like "lets go there, I'm going to grab my girlfriend, but if we do, you can't leave us and I need a ride home cause we're ditching all my friends." and I don't care, figure its a good idea.

It wasn't.

I bribe the bouncers to let us in with no line; we get in. Surrounded by hot chicks; I'm with this girl and her short, slightly horizontally challenged native drunk friend. The girl's phone rings, so she leaves me with "+1" who apperently wants to grind.

I threw up in my mouth.

So I spent the next 20 minutes energetically giving this short girl an upset stomache and creating an impermiable "don't touch me" barrier between us.

Find the friend, who needs to go somewhere else to find her friend and I guess wants to leave after that.

Finds the friend (surprise! she was at the last bar we were at) who looses it on said girl. Apperently leaving a bar with a complete male stranger is dangerous. *smile* who knew?!?

They get in a screaming match; the girl turns to me and says "we're leaving I guess.... I hope you have a good night, will you call me later?"

*laughing*

so I had an adventure. just not the type I was looking for.

Grrr! and there were all sorts of hot girls sizing me up at that last bar too.

A bit "welcome back to the city".

----

Speaking about which, I need a girlfriend. Apperently you can go for a canoe trip down this major river that runs through town. They drive you up stream and you sorta paddle down to your vehicles.

That'll be in a few weekends I'm guessing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

So you need a canoe buddy?

Im a girl and Im a friend...does that count?

*wants to canoe*

haha

6:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home