Friday, May 25, 2007

The Bar

So I went to the bar tonight.

*smile* i didn't want to go, but before I left the house, I saw things... indicators that it was required. And after I left; not only did I have that feeling of completion, but I saw a massive shooting star in the sky.

I've been working on my conversational skill tonight. Talking with all sorts of people and seeing whats going on in their lives.

what did I do?

Well, I gave out a few hugs. Was in quite a few photos. I gave one girl a back massage and did a bunch of dancing.

Things struck me. A few guys gave me that... nod. I had one guy leech off of my energy, go for the 'thanks bro, see you later' hand shake situation. Another guy called me the man. One guy wouldn't stop talking to me about the back rub.

The two girls I had in front of me; (one was the security blanket) were texting back and forth... the one without the back rub said "this is creepy" (I was sorta reading over her shoulder) and the other was like "it might be creepy, but is feels so good".

I dunno.

Accomplishments?

I'm not so sure.

I think I need a different goal... something to keep my eyes on and accidentally accomplish what I'm really setting out to achieve.

Tomorrow night? if I go out dancing; I think I'm going to attempt to convince a girl to buy me a drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home