Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Stress

*smile* thanks Fated for the reminder.

I think its hard for me to share stress and discord.

Whats going on?

Well; I had last week off. Apperently we had 3 failures in a row after I left that last job; so we lost that pad and rig. Work going out the door.

Should I be concerned? not because of that, no.

But I messed up pretty bad when leaving the shop; brought the wrong tools out. Why? cause I've been working so much.

According to the guys at the office; I've got the highest utilization (I dunno what that means) out of anyone for the company in the last 8 years.

Which is quite the title; I would guess.

The result? I made small strange mistakes.

Oops.

After a week of days off; I'm not at all rested. More stressed than anything else.

So I walked in and they told me to take another week off.

Which is good.

My throat is still healing up from all the rowdy on the weekend and general adventuring over the last few days.

I'm a little crabby and tired, but working on my sleep schedule first, then maybe my activity routine.

Putting myself back together one piece at a time.

Fortunately, my next month is going to be quite lazy. I've got this week off... another potential 2 weeks of work (which I'm going to apply a little pressure to get in somewhere) and then I'm off for another week.

Don't really need the cash, just need to stop spending it quite so efficiently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home