Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Holographics

Ok; I'm not sure if I've posted on this before... so figured to give it a minute of my time.

It has often been my observation that the smallest habit of a person has a way to completely represent their entire being.

I guess this is called a holographic representation or really, a fractal.

As I've mentioned before, if you cut a small piece of a hologram off and looked at it, it would be an itty bitty complete picture. Exactly like its origin, only smaller.

So you take a person and how they treat a small puppy. Either loving it or disliking it. How they talk, how they react to whatever it does.

In my opinion, this represents so much in their life. That it can't be confined to how they only treat dogs; but to an effect, how they would treat children and maybe how they treat a playful nature of them self.

I understand this is a crap example; but its also a difficult concept and I'm out of creativity for the evening.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Trev said...

I know what you mean with this. And I think the example that comes to my mind is, I believe that watching the way someone walks in a crowd can tell you how that person will drive in a car and how they will react in a stressful situation. If someone is a caring, respectful person, they will treat everything with care and respect.. So I agree alot can be told of a person through their small interactions.

9:15 PM

 
Blogger Capt'n said...

Exactly!

Very good example too!

I like watching what a person or says when they think they're beyond notice or observation. The smallest detais that they later appologise for are representatives of their true demeaner.

7:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home