Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Layers of actualization

I was talking with a friend a while ago. We were discussing impliecations of healing. About applying energy to a thought to encourage its manefestation.

I brought up something along this tocpic and she used the word "Believe". Something like "I believe in my ability".

Which I immediately jumped upon.

In my mind, there are a few layers of truth.

In the positive column, there is Thought - I think its true; Belief - I believe its true; and Truth - I know its true.

Its a very hard point to convey... the difference between belief and absolution.

That belief is something a person brings up and discusses because it may be incorrect, yet they're ready to prove that is their perspective is the most valid.

Truth... is assumed. Its the one thing that people don't discuss because its beyond question.

....

Which is why people have problems with "reality".

Some times things we take for fact are actually less than belief's. They're mere thoughts that no body questions.

All of a sudden we have all sorts of rules, regulations and limitations that only exist inside our mind.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home