Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Bored

I was bored. Oh so bored.


Which is the essence of awesome.


When I'm bored; I start doing 'funny' things. ('funny' usually means stupid and slightly dangerous)


Fortunately, the office figured to break up my boredom by sending me a very not-strong 2nd hand to train up. Yay!


So here is a photo of me doing what I do best. Something questionably stupid and moderately dangerous.

Thats right, I'm balancing on a weight doing bicep curls.

You would think this an ordinary thing... but the weight on the bottom doesn't have a flat edge. I actually fell over like 3 times trying to get this picture.

Use your imagination please

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Fated said...

Hey you finally posted the picture!

*instant amusement*

That is pretty entertaining. :)

5:37 AM

 
Blogger River Gibeaut said...

So that is who you are. (salute the Captain)

7:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home