Monday, April 30, 2007

update

Well!

A little update to my online friends here.

I came home, from 20 odd days in the field. Last haul was rough on my system. Picking up and dropping down; just a mess of emotinoal crap that I'm trying to deal with.

Was in town for all of 4 days. I was anticipating a month off; and I got 4 days.

Which i spent avoiding like everything and everyone.

It was sorta nice.

But a headache. I had developed so much out in the field, my sensitivity to others thoughts and presence that I had a splitting headache coming back into town. It was just all the pressure of everything around me. Everyone in my space.

I felt I was going crazy.

Which I guess isn't good.

No biggie though.

So I went out of town to work some more.

Had a psychic visitor and just couldn't hold anything in my system for the next 3 days.

Wasn't really good.

I made some choices and some more changes; and now I'm doing alright.

On the path to recovery and all that.

More things happened; alot of craziness too... I'll post as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home