Sunday, June 10, 2007

Anger

Oh sweet release into the land of the angry.

Screw earth its dormant and slow changing ways. Not being a part of any of the moving elements is driving me up the wall. The earth, is something so very abstract and different from what I am; i feel... weak being like this.

The love I used to share with my close friends and companions has all but dried up. Looking to tap this endless source I could feel inside me.

Instead of the rushing river of feeling and caring I usually pull from; all I feel is ground beneath my feet.

*smile* you see how this can be frustrating?

Most days, it doesn't feel like I have enough for myself, never mind others.

So I was sitting here; thirsty for what i once knew and some very wonderful person provided the fuel and catalyst for a nice angry fire behind my eyes.

That should provide sustenance for another day or so; one more day to learn how to adapt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home