Friday, June 08, 2007

Strange concepts

I was talking with a stranger/friend the other night. She was having problems and wanted to discuss them with someone who didn't know (and thus couldn't gossip with) any of her friends/family.

So I showed up. Tadaa!

And it was blatantly shoved into my face that the idea of worrying abuot people or things is almost a concept that I don't understand any more.

Its strange; I care and love people... but worrying about their future is just something I don't think is in my thought process. Worrying about my future neither.

Worry; to me; is a lack of trust in a person's ability to handle. That unless its a pre-curser to action is wasted... and it just sorta got left by the roadside.

I was chatting with another friend tonight; talked about her boyfriend being mad at her. And it struck me; pretty good and solid; that I don't remember the last time I've been mad at a person neither.

That I get mad at circumstance that makes them act how they act, and I remember it from my far far distant past...

Its just strange; a concept that was a part of my life has become completely unknown.

It makes me wonder about what else I've forgotten which was once common place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home