Sunday, June 24, 2007

A little update on whats going on!

Hey team!

Its been a while.

I've been working pretty lax, pretty much 10 days a month over june and may. Which is nice; but I'm about ready to take a break from being here (aka - looking for a 30+ day job to escape to)

During May, i was fighting the women off with a stick. Even managed to pickup a beautiful girl at the bar; fought through her fat blocker and a jelous ex-boyfriend bouncer to grab her number. Which was awesome.

Unfortunately; she turned out to be a bitch; pissed me off on date 3, so date 4 I spent the entire time pressing her buttons.

I text messaged her that I was leaving for a month; she text messaged me that it was over between the two of us.

Pretty tidy conclusion if you ask me.

So far in June I havn't chased anything. I've had a few oppourtunities; but literally no desire.

Been 'seeing' this girl. She's living with her "ex-boyfriend" in a 1 bedroom appartment; and I guess the words 'break up' are open for interpretation. (aka - when he calls and she's with me, she claims to be at her parents house)

Which is all cool; I have no problem helping a girl out on the side like this. The only thing that gets me (and son of a bitch does it bother me) is her energetic availability for me.

I can't get it up unless a person desires me both physically and energetically. But as she's already being provided for on that front; there is almost no sexual desire on my side. I mean... I can feel this friggain wall in her head. When it starts to crumble (or she forgets about it) I start getting turned on. No matter what the context. It comes back up; I'm literally an emotion less being. Just a body. With a damn headache from the energetic impass.

Which is ... upsetting... to say the least. I'm a Scorpio. Its what we do. Not only are we know as born manipulators; we are the passion sign.

So; let me summarize this better... There is this amazing girl who wants me physically which I'm sliding into the "friends" category.

What a piss off.

There's so much more... but I don't have a lot of writing in my left.

I should be gong to new york (state) by the end of this month (horray!) for a permanent assignment. Looks like 20-30 days on and 10 days off.

Went canoeing yesterday. It was actually pretty awesome. That Canoe thing I posted about; thats what i ended up doing. The river was going quite fast; and we were a little competative; so we just burned through the thing in 4(ish) hours. (which is enough to tire a person out; judging by my condition today) But then again; there were a few parts where we just drifted down; and some other parts where we hauled ass and went for speed. We finished first out of all the other canoe's going (which is awesome) by about 20 minutes.

So yeah; I'll try to keep in touch; but no promises. I've been sorta avoiding everyone and hiding out for a bit; trying to just chill out... which I guess includes my blog.

Later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fated said...

Yay! A new post. Sounds like an interesting life you've had lately. Hope you love the new york job!

1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home