Friday, August 17, 2007

Emotionally dead.

Funny story...

I'm watching this new tv series called "I'm 45 and single" its a mans adventure trying to get in touch with his sensitivity.

I'm chatting with my buddy online while we're watching this show... he's sitting across from a girl he's know for 20 years. Someone he's fooled around with multiple times; he's looking to find out what type of friendship he's got with her.

This is what she said.

"Your emotionally sterile. I think your callous. I think your de-sensitised. You are a black hole of emotion. A Vortex."

And my buddy starts laughing. He's like "as she was saying that, all I could think of was that this is how girls could describe you."

This was... I dunno... so amazing; I had to post it here for you all to share with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home