Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fishing with dynamite

Okk... so the water hauler out here has a (what looks like) 15 year old daughter. Very innocent, not poorly shaped and not unattractive. Being on an oil rig... doesn't matter where she is... the boys here sniff after her like a pack of wolves.

It was my pelasure to give a piece of paper to one roughneck who figured to beat the system and asked her dad if he could take the daugher on a date.


I love watching things like this unfold; having been shot down too many times to count, I know that anticipation, the hope and the fear of approaching a good looking woman.


All I have to say - Atta boy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont really see how the title applies.. but okay.

I dont really have anything to say, I just wanted you to know Im still reading.

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Capt'n said...

*smile*
The title is from "wedding crashers"... i ment the title was for the girl, her stepping onto location, its like her fishing with dynamite.

But hey! The roughneck talked to her stepdad and has his approval to take her out on a date (funny enough). Said that she's 16 and a virgin; that she doesn't know how to speak to men at all.

I think he's got a little crush on her!

8:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home