Monday, September 10, 2007

Well Hello!

So... my online friends.

There is much to say; and I don't know how much of it I'll share (or remember).

Starting today and moving backwards. Yesterday I had the pleasure of seeing my friend A. She said once or twice that we've known eachother for 8 years. That I'm (besides family) the longest known person she keeps in touch with. Which is awesome.

So I slept and woke up. And it dawned on me that she's the only girl that I've known for longer than 3 years that I still talk to. (and the only ex-girlfriend that I still keep in contact with).

So we went out for sushi and a walk along whyte ave. Stopped by the book store (I need to stay away from there) and picked up some goodies for my brain.

We peeked into several clothing stores off and on whyte. There was one clothings girl I thought was kinda cute so A persuaded me (while waiting for our starbucks) to do an approach. It failed miserably, but I still helped that girl feel like gold (even though she was clearly 16, had braces and not my type - I guess things that show up when you spend more than a quarter of a second looking at someone).

All in all a beautiful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home