Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Operation Lasagna

Okk... so I had a lasagna craving for the last few days... and just can't find the right restraunt to satiate my hunger.

Tonight? I stopped buy East Side Mario's for lasagna. It was a very tomato tasting sauce, nice and thick; with alot of noodle layering. All in all, a very above average lasagna.

Last night? Chineese food.

But the night before that - The Old Spagetti Factory - Their lasagna was actually very hearty and tasty. Not quite as rich of a sauce as I was looking for, but definately not too bad.

The night before that - Boston Pizza. I ordered the house lasagna. Apperently there are a few different types. The lasagna had a high water content. The taste wasn't bad, but it was like eating watery noodle soup.

The night before that - Royal Pizza. There was only one lasagna selection. Same deal as BP's. A very watery lasagna. I dunno, but it tasted remarkably similar. Maybe that cook was moonlighting or something.

Unfortunately, I'm leaving town on thursday; but I still have tomorrow lunch and dinner for lasagna hunting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home