Sunday, October 21, 2007

Um... I'm an idiot

I was chillin in NYC with my buddy (who lives there) and he's showing me all his cool survival gear.

Pulls out this tazer. We're sorta playing around with it and it dawns on me that I would rather like to know what it feels like to be zapped.

We took out the explosive dart package (cause that would just be dumb) and he turns it on, pulls the trigger to start the arc across the electrodes.

"you good?" "yup" and touches it to my leg.

Yeah, incidently - if your ever offered the oppourtunity to be tazered... just say no.

It stung something fierce and whatever gets hit freaks out. The muscles go wierd and it hurts really really badly. Oh, and it burns after.

Fortunately, after a short period of time (during which, I tazered him and he tazered his girlfriend) all the hurt went away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fated said...

Well that all sounds a little creepy. Remind me never to agree to be tazered.

3:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home