Wednesday, September 26, 2007

accupuncture coincidence

Funny story!

So my tight tight back has been pissing me off over the last few days. Now its gotten tight enough to give me a good ol' headache. A tension headache which is substantially different than your normal headache.

So I was sorta thinking about seeing someone or getting something done. Like a massage or a chiro or something. Instead; I was pinning a 5 dollar bill to the wall with a rather large push pin. Wasn't even watching and I pushed that pin through my nail into my thumb.

And I think I hit something. (after I pulled the pin out of my thumb, which was lodgeg into my nail) I felt this wonderful relief in the back of my head.

Lucky co-incidence.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

" For optimal results, you should perform the acupressure routines daily, whether you are using acupressure to maintain your health or to help relieve an ailment. If you are using acupressure for the latter reason, continue using these same points even after you've obtained relief. This can prevent recurrence."

- Something about self-acupuncture
http://www.acupressure.com/articles/howapp.htm

9:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home