Thursday, November 01, 2007

Understanding

I've been pushing against my walls for a while now. Trying to understand something. A fundamental part of who I am.

And I found something unexpected.

Instead of something dark, some secret past that I'd long forgotten; I saw the glimmering of a diamond hidden in the rough of my mind.

I've been having issues with relationships. Literally finding girls, making an adjustment in their life; maybe elevating their energy level a little and releasing them back into the wild.

I couldn't figure it out. For the life of me I couldn't. Why I continuously fail relationships; or at least why they don't succeed.

And I found something. I'm not sure what it is. Only that its something very positive. Some quirk of my personality to be embraced and loved.

*smile* I'll keep you posted, I just wanted to let you all know that I found something inside which makes me rather happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home