Saturday, October 08, 2005

Truth's power

**Revision**
Due to me re-reading this posting... decided to change some stuff and make it so people can understand what I'm talking about.

C

When someone with power speaks what they know is true, events are changed.

In essence, this creates a self-fullfilling prophesy. Several times, I've said things that I know will be true... to have events change and convolute on themselves to make it unlikely. Only to have things semble into order again and create out of something unlikely the event which I called fourth in the first place.

Funny that.

It seems to me that for this to occour, the prophet must have some form of influence over what he's attempting; and some form of personal power or source.

For example, when I was with the healers, the lead healer said "I saw that sometime this year you will stop training martial arts." Wow... how long ago that was.

And sure as shit... right now, I completely have no desire to learn to kill. Actually, I seem to get sick from it. Forcing knowledge against my spirit has made me cold with shivers. Ehxausted when a person in my shape should be boyant.

This may seem strange for me to say, for someone to change their perspective should be common place. Funny enough, I went through a time this January where we took a ninja-break, shutting down the club.

Did some personal reflection and found that I want this. That I AM this and I truely enjoy it. Funny enough, with such force that I went into a training fervor.... only to walk away from it more permanently later.

She only had the power of speach - where I listened for truth in what she said; and her own personal energy.

Looking back (and forward) I've done this as well. Wether its the ability to create or to read what will be created by other means is impossible to tell... only that some times when I say something and know (not believe... past that; creating knowledge) that something is going to happen; it always does.

Very strangely. I said in arrogance that if I left, my current martial arts club would cease to exist... and now, we've been refunded our October tuition (did I mention that?) and class appears to be closing down.

I've said many things; to be confronted by their happening later on.

It looks like that 'be carefull what you wish for' adage may have some bearing after all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just surfing and found your interesting blog - great material - Amon.
If you have a moment please visit this site: Ushabtis

11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home