Thursday, September 15, 2005

Exciting!

Needless to say, its been a very exciting day.

First off, at safeway, they had some sort of "free cake" thing... where you get a free piece of cake (free cake is the best type!) then I find out that something I was concerned about with the other office is all fine and good, undercontrol and I'm not going to be in a whole lot of trouble for something not my fault (YES!).

Then I get a call from somone in admin of the breakdancing place I'm with. They're like "how would you like to go to Tim Horton's Camp?" I was like... uh... do you know how old I am?

But after we got through some of those discussions... I got my name down to go white water rafting and horse back riding and everything else. YES!

It might be a touch cold (as its like 8 degrees now... but I'm anticipating a temperature shift pretty soon... so all should be well) the real catch, is we get to stay in cabins and have all that type of stuff taken care of. I think food is covered; so all thats required is a sleeping bag and some minor equipment... off to the races. a weekend of amazing fun. ( I hope)

Well... regardless, it'll be an adventure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real nice blog! I've added it to my bookmarks!

I have a Keywords Page site. It pretty much covers Keywords Page related stuff. (And has lists of thousands of top adsense words to make money!)
Come by my site anytime and check it out. :-)

1:14 PM

 
Blogger Budgie said...

Hey.
I just now saw the comment you left me. :P
Anyway, It's not the pushups that I mind. In fact, it's not the physical aspect that bothers me at all. It would sure save me money on a gym membership:P
But I don't like rejection. I don't handle that well and I certainly don't like being told I'm not good enough. That's what's driving me to see this through. Once I'm told that I AM good enough, then I'll decide if I still want to do it. (And after the bs of the past year, I probably will.)

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home