Sunday, August 21, 2005

self-esteem

I don't know whats quite come over me in this last week.

Appears that I've grabbed a stripe of self-conciousness and added it to my chest. Everything I do... I worry about it being good enough about what others will think.

I made dinner for my girl on Friday. This pasta/home made creamy tomatoe sauce with misc. veggies... and I can't stop worrying about if it was good enough (I've been up-talking my cooking for a lil' bit now)

But seriously. Before I would cook something... people would eat it. Say "wow thats good" like people are obligated to say when they don't cook. Wether they liked it or not, I would go on with my business without a seccond glance.

But for some reason, things are sticking to my in my head that shouldn't be.

--------------------

Ok... looking back; this wasn't all that bad. Worrying for me is the concept of thinking about something twice... maybe three times.

*smile*

Capt'n

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

yeah...didn't you talk to me about that once?

I bet your cooking is fantastic :P
My bf wants to teach me to cook. I don't have the patience. heh

12:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home