Wednesday, September 14, 2005

crystals

I've been reading more fantasy books (as usual) as I still average 1-2 books a week. Yeah, I need some more shelf space; but I guess that takes a seccond seat until this one is absolutely crammed full.

So crystals. This one book I'm reading talks about corner-stones. That you can fill an object with power for its use later. Which I guess is like crystal and crystal energy.

I've always wondered how precious metals and gems are just supposed to magically "heal" your pains and suffering but I think I sorta have an idea.

First off, I've always found it easier to heal others than to heal myself. Ever since I was small I had the ability to react very well under crisis and put the pieces where they need to go.

I remember the first girl I dumped (and what a dumping it was!) she was so far gone inside her head, as she was throwing her tantrum there was nothing of her in this world. Looking her in the eyes and literally pulling her back to reality was a very simple thing. And I've done that for many people. When they get hurt, when they hurt others; more or less hypnotising them with my voice and my eyes; pulling them into this world or closing their wounds.

But when I get cut, I can only seem to speed up the process of healing. I really never visibly bruise (or if I bruise, its gone after 10 minutes) and a cut to the bone on hands / legs are usually 80% healed inside a week. (like last monday when I was playing with my new knife. Stupid!) I think thats fast... anyways.

So thinking about crystals...

In the electronics world, is something called a UPS (uninterruptable power supply). The high quality ones, you plug in; that power charges a battery and that battery supplies its outlets. This way, your power is always filtered clean and if you have a power outage or shortage, the battery supplies the loss without any switching time over to a new source.

Well... crystals are sorta like that. (I think - this is all my intuition speaking) I sorta figure that a person holding a crystal on them; the crystal takes their natural energetic field and charges itself. (or you can force charge it) then once its reached a specific level, can return "its" energy back to the holder. Almost like an external source.

So to heal yourself, your not using your contaminated energy. An outside battery to supply the voltage to fix what ails you.

(not to mention acts like a battery, so you could drain several crystals and other rocks to provide a greater source for larger workings)

Just thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home