Thursday, October 06, 2005

Fighting, healing, work and more

I don't know exactly what it is... wether stress or sickness; mental/physical/emotional or energetic... but my need to fight and train is dwindling.

Very strange. I look at what I can do, who I am by my nature and I love it. Embrace it in all its forms.

Perhaps thats whats changed. I'm easier with myself, so I no longer need to walk that edge to force a balance.

More thoughts on this later.

--------

Healing.

At the office, a friend of myne claims that his true path may be as a wandering healer.

To be perfectly honest, I almost started laughing. Its very often those who carry the most baggage are the ones who want to help others.

And I'm sure in matters of the mundane, its no big deal. If I pick something up for someone else, it doesn't really matter if my room at home has shit allover the floor. All the same.

Unfortunately though, with energy; the clarity of your spirit makes your ability to heal. Sure, there are those that can heal without health... but I'm not so sure I want to be touched by that. The spirit on that level asks for a price. And it seems to me that when a gift is offered by someone who has nothing to give, the gift has a price beyond words. Perhaps the smile offers happiness into their life... or perhaps they gain a memory from their "victum" of times better than they can experiance.

I'm not saying its bad... but the price... what differentiates those from others is when a price is asked, its asked for its known; and its value is known.

Just a thought.

----------------

Work.

So... I still don't have the 100% on my new job. Even though a week has passed; I've done quite a few tests for "Insurence" purposes (I think) and am waiting for a clean bill of health before starting.

Which may or may not come.

First we go to the physical / drug test. Passed both with flying colors. Got 100% on the depth perception and color, registered at the top of the eye chart (20/16 corrected vision with my contacts) and am in very superior physical shape... I'm still questionable. Specifically, I accidently told them that I had pneumonia when I was 4. So I had to go back and do a lung capacity / breath content test. (got a B on that) and I mentioned my spleen problem too. So what happens? I get a call saying that I have to get a note from my family doctor saying I'm 100% and there aren't any concerns. Well... that would be easy if I went to the follow-up exams like I should have. oops.

So I call the office, my doc is on vacation; first appointment is Nov 1st. (crap!) make an appointment with another doctor and somehow twist time and space to get an ultrasound done the same day.

Lemmie rephrase this. My doc's appointment was on Wednesday at 10:10 to get an ultrasound requisition. The ultrasound was scheduled for 11:00. *laugh* and this was monday when I made the appointments. I win. (if you've ever tried to rush appointments at the hospital / clinic, you'll understand that its literally impossible)

Doc says that I should get test results back friday; have a note friday noon.

Here's the funny one. The official anouncement that I'm leaving is friday 8:30 at our morning meeting.

*laugh*

Well... I've grown a serious distaste for the job anyways; so its no biggie.

The best part is... my boss is always getting upset when people leave. Making excuses why things don't run par as they're escaping his clutches. His excuse is "he barely gave 2 weeks..."

I gave notice thursday pm. My last day is two weeks friday. Apperently thats not a full two weeks... with the holiday monday.

Well... jokes on him; I'll just work monday (charge a load of OT too!) to make sure everything is status quo.

Well... whatever.

what else?

Brought the girlfriend to meet the parents last weekend. It was pretty good. Talk about potential for strange.

We've got a Catholic raised Wiccian with a protestant raised ninja (yeah, its a religion now... I just made it one) going into a severly god-worshiping house.

But no one got hurt; and I beat dad at chess. What could be better?

-----------

Broke my railing at work today. Instead of admitting to it; took my dremel and screwed it together again. Looks almost not-broken.

Was just thinking "I'd better not run my hand up and down it I might get slivers" when I ... ran my hand along it. And going down too... and I run down the stairs. So I got these large pieces of wood rammed into my hand. Not a pretty sight. Bit of blood, some fun with tweasers... and a knife.

OOPS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home