Saturday, September 17, 2005

The bar tonight

Was chillin with my girl today; had to call a friend to arrange something for the future.

Connected and he was like "Its my birthday". After spending some day, all night and all day with my girl I was like TIRED. Not tired but that "I just wanna chill out in my room, turn the ceiling fan up, have some chilled distilled water and read until tomorrow... forgetting who I am and where I am; just being.

Translation - go out to the bar to buy my friend a drink.

So I hit this pub/club. Got some decent top 40 playing... but some nice girls dancing to it.

I gotta say, with my heart outside my chest, I just don't have the energy to pursue girls. Just chillin out and dancing is really my cup of tea right now...

So thats what I did. My backup left me and I was sorta in the corner of this dance floor. Hittin' some pop / break toprock style. Just relaxing. Out of the blue, 5 pretty girls sorta appear, come on over and start dancing in my area. I was like... whatever, sorta turned and danced away. Doing my own thing. Watching these guys try to pickup the girls. All got shot down very effectively. I was just dancing. This tall one kept trying to dance into me; like a grinding motion. *smile* no contact. I avoided all contact. was playing the "how did I not touch him?" game. all but 2 leave, I'm just dancing. Feeling part of the group but not really caring. The two girls were grinding or something together, one grabs the other's top and sorta pulls it down.

funny enough, it was all for me. No one else was around, (well... immediate area). I'm just dancing. And truth be told, I only saw exposed shoulders; call me oblivious to all else... and I didn't really care either. The one was mildly embarrased (well.. more than mildly) turns and was like "uh. hi. My name is alkffh*cj" (yeah, I think it started with a C or something... but I really don't know) I introduced myself. Said she had nice shoulders; sorta danced a way a bit... just chilling by myself with a croud.

Her friends come up; dance a little. Judging by the story that was shared with them, we had almost full brest exposure.

full moon tonight.

So the girls are sorta tired or something, they stop dancing and leave. As I'm by myself now, this fat ugly girl's dancing with the music totally makes eyes at me. not like "hello!" eyes but "excuse me, can I have a horsey ride?" eyes. I ignored, waited for her to turn her head and dissapeared before she turned back.

--------

So its my friends birthday... as he's horrid trying to pick up girls... and VERY drunk, he's just walking around saying "its my birthday!" to people, introducing himself and moving on.

idiot. I told him to use the famous "would you like to dance?" line... thats always a grabber. Which apperently he doesn't do - dance.

So we're sitting down at our little table village; Guy comes back says "I think its time to go." I was like "whats up?" Which he responded "that girl just said 'if it was't his birthday, I would kick him in the balls'"

*smile*

So... I did a walk around, grabbed my jacket and helmet; went outside. Came to the realisation that just as there is a mass of people trying to get in the bar, that the dance floor is hoppin and alot of fun is to be had; the happy b-day party wants to leave.

So instead of hitting the next bar, I was like "fuck" and went home. 12:00 and here I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home