Thursday, October 06, 2005

Questions

So beefy asked some questions in his comment.

"Surprise! Well, this is your path. Have fun and kill the f*ckers if they try to slip you the salami. Two questions: are you going to maintain this site?, and how is this going to work with your g-friend (girl)?See you be-otch.Much love."

First off... I plan on establishing myself very well. At the last few camps I've been to, there was no attempted salami-slipping and I think I'll be the same way. I think it may have been a combination of some well timed noxious-gas and the comedic-tough guy routine that makes people love me but slightly unsure what I'm able to do.

Never mind after a month or so, my "Atienza - 8 foot whip" will have arrived in the mail which I look forward to practicing with on sight. Not to mention the small arsenal of 'toys' I try not to leave home without.

So yeah. As to the sight... I absolutely plan on keeping up with the site.

I havn't been much lately because my computer is sorta super-hooped. But looks like I have some money coming to me so I'll pick up one of those portable blogging devices (laptop) and jump right on it. Worse comes to worse, you'll all hear about the monotony of my new position; or how exciting it is...

The girlfriend... well, we're still in negotiations. She applied for a long-distance status and I guess I'm reviewing the application. She's taking this very well (from what I can tell). And I guess I really appreaciate that.

Whatever happens, I'll keep you all posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

Thats wonderful that things are going so good with your gf.

I'm getting so sick of the long distance thing. I still have a month to go before my bf is back in town. It's harsh.

8:03 AM

 
Blogger Budgie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home