Thursday, October 13, 2005

And the spending begins

Recieved confirmation that I'm actually working today.

Very excited. So what did I do? Went out and bought a 60GB ipod photo.

Like seriously. I just spent enough money to completely fix everything I want to (and add a few touches) on my bike. And then some.

On a little piece of metal that sits on my waist and provides listening pleasure.

I know what your thinking... Capt'n do you have a high-tech toothbrush?

No. I spent my electronic toothbrush money on an ipod.

Well... I'll just have to use it obsessively until my hearing goes.

But hey; ipods are supposed to pulg into an xbox 360 so you can listen to your music while your playing any game.

So really, its a multipurpose tool. A "living accessory".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home