Saturday, May 28, 2005

Peelers

I was at the strippers last night with some friends.

Celebrating a buddies 28th birthday. Ended up at the strippers. (for once, that was my idea)

Everything was pretty status quo. we were all ninja's at the table. Didn't want to attract much attention, just be out with everyone and feel the croud.

People watch if you would.

We're judging all the women we could see... commenting on what made a girl pretty vs. what makes a girl unattractive.

Looked at this tall skinney thing of a girl. Very serpentine like body with that school girl look that has killed many a men. I was just saying how hot she was as she walked up and took a chair at our table.

"My name is ...." (yeah, well... I'm not good with names) looked me in the eyes...

Involuntarily swallowed. (for those of you who know me... for me to be put off guard or out of place... thats quite the situation)

---

A side story.

I have a friend (who is no doubt going to read this and shake his head) who can't tell the truth to anyone not allready a friend. Its like a condition or something. Everytime we go out shopping or to the bar... he'll make friends with a salesman or waitress. But he's from different places doing different things for work, interested in different topics.

Its really quite the show.

And I understand why its valuable to be able to do something like that.

Another friend I have, he is not capable of telling a convincing lie. I guess thats great... just there are times when you need to alter a fact... like getting information from a salesman or something.

------

Back to the story at hand...

so this stipper starts asking questions. my friends not really knowing what to do, just started agreeing with whatever she asked. Do you come here often? (we don't ever really) uh... yess... yeah... we're here all the time.

I couldn't help it... I was compelled by something outerworldly. After getting through the basic 'how are you' situations, she started to ask where I was from, what I did. I couldn't have told a more fancifull tale.

I'd never understood until that moment how a lie could be so... relieving. That living outside your life can exclude you from a situation enough to regain control. Thanks bro... you tought me something in that moment.

"Would any of you like a VIP show?" (lap dance)

I looked at my friend. It was his birthday... I would have bought him a dance.

She was watching me. I could see what she was thinking through here eyes. My heart stopped, my breath caught.

"no... thank you." "are... you sure?"

... swallow...

*smile* "I'll be fine."

I've heard that mere men can pick up stippers. I've seen it done by those lower than me... I'm sure if I had an extra hundred bucks to drop showing this luscioius being with attention and alcohol, I could take her home.

I watched her walk away... approach another table.

You could see others follow her into a little booth. Walk out with that "holy fuck!" look on their faces... their spine is stiff, they move without much grace or balance as their mind struggles to control the dump of hormones and pheremones.

It takes a professional to do what she did.

One look.

I think god tested what I was made of in that moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home