Thursday, May 19, 2005

Application of force

STARWARS... thats all anyone can talk about.

And I used to be there. Not waiting all night in line (thats just dumb)... but I've read at least 20 starwars books, I've watched the first 3 (4/5/6) movies more than 20 times each.

I was a little boy, raised on the hype.

But now... well, its just a movie.

My roomate... who you remember from previous posts.

We're talking and he says "when my Lightsaber comes in, I can take it to your class and show your ninja friends."

When someone says something that stupid, I would be doing god a favor by killing him.

First off, we're talking about a $125 USD authentic lightsaber. No plastic parts here.

On the other hand, I have a $125 USD ninja sword. No plastic parts there either.

Only one is capable of dismembering a person.

The other one has no place at a ninja class.

Yeah, I used to work at McDonalds, and one morning before opening the restaurant I had a lightsaber fight with one of my employees. (and almost got fired when my boss found out) Its different when your under 20 and pissing around.

When your 32 and spend hours thinking about how cool you'll be having lightsaber fights with your friends (with your authentic lightsabers none the less) something is wrong in your head.

The force is with him. Or will be if I get woken up by someone chasing his cats around with a lightsaber.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate star wars. :|

ohh...I got another job...on the same day that I quit my old one. FT, $9/hr plus commision. Cool eh?

6:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home