Friday, May 27, 2005

online dating revisited

I guess online dating is like looking for real-estate.

You need to find a house that is clearly undervalued and bring it up to its rightfull place.

Something that not alot of people have looked at but clearly has a sence of inner beauty.

*smile*

Sorta a strange way of looking at things. But you need to look beyond the ad, find someone who clearly misrepresents themselves and snatch them up before someone else does.

I don't have the biggest pecs, not the best face... and online, its really hard to represent those as positives.

Somehow saying "I have an awesome personality" say's fat... saying "I know how to make fun of stupid people" just doesn't have the right ring to it.

I'm not looking to date someone fat or ugly... but if you put that in your profile your suddenly chauvenistic.

I hate smokers (and want to hit them with my car) but that makes me mean and vindictive.

I've described exactly what I want... that makes me narrow minded.

I've been lofty and open ended... that makes me uncertain about what I want and not ready for a commitment.

... its easier to get drunk and hit a bar.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no easy one single solution to the problem that you seek.. if it was all that easy.. would you be any better for it?

11:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home