Thursday, September 28, 2006

an update?

An update for all my blogging friends... *smile* and real life friends just checkin' up on me.

So a few weekends ago I found this energy workshop for Tibetan Reiki. Which is cool; I've never taken any reiki stuff before but upon reading just knew I was going to be there.

Emailed the instructor and apperently the pre-req's are Usui Reiki levels 1,2 and 3/mastery. *sigh* but I called her up and expressed a little 'intent' and got admitted without much difficulty.

First off; what a rush. It was a one day seminar; like 6 hours or so. I walked in feeling out of balance and drained. Left feeling charged and pumped. Able to do anything!

There were 12 women; 2 men. One of the men was an instructor. *sigh* I don't remember being exposed to that much estrogin in a day. But all is well.

In the process of attunement; I was balanced, some of my more stubborn centers were flushed a little more. All in all; very productive.

Needless to say, I'm going to go back and take whatever else this group has to offer. I loved the very positive group, the loving atnosphere and the wonderfull people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home